Friday, February 27, 2009

New Words Almost Daily

Yesterday Maddex comes running up the stairs yelling "Mama" so I come to see what he needs and he looks at me in the most serious of looks puts his hand over his mouth and says "Oh My Gosh!" I was taken back and thought to myself is something really wrong or did he just see it on a cartoon and was excited to share a new phrase? Luckely it was just that! Then the day before that he was trying to get his trucks unstuck from something screaming "I cant doet" I say to him you can to do it. He looks at me with such frustration in his eyes and yells "Mommy YOU doet!" All I could do was laugh and then I of course helped him "doet" (do it)! I love all the new phrases he is learning but now Tyler and I have to be careful!

3 comments:

Scott and Athena said...

Maddex is a smart little boy. That's so fun that he's using phrases now. We miss you. Hope to see you soon

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

SO CUTE! that is entertaining i'm sure. you have just the cutest kids!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I bet he is becoming so much fun! I sure miss you and would love to see you and your little guys! if you by chance come this way... give me a call!