Friday, August 28, 2009

Roaring Springs

Roaring Springs was so much fun, we were there for 5 and a half hours! Yes even with both my kids which they did amazing! Maddex loves water and Jett is learning to love it too. Thanks to my wonderful mother and aunt I was able to go down some of the slides with my cousins and it was like being a kid again. I screamed like a little girl and got butterflies in my stomach it was great.


This slide is called Mammoth Canyon and for a good while you are sliding in the dark then all of a sudden you pop out and go super fast. It is a 4 person tube so Kyler, Payson and I rode this one more than enough times and each time it was scary to be in the pitch black for so long!

Maddex and I being silly he thought this was so funny!

We were able to race down this slide together and for some reason the heavier person always won? Hmph! Even Maddex raced down this slide he was scared at first but by the bottom had a huge grin. He is definitly my little daredevil!

Speaking of daredevil, he is fearless in the water and loves this wave pool. Which is scary cuz even I lose my balance in the waves.

The kiddie area at Roaring springs is great, he could play in that same place for hours on end!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

So fun! We went to Roaring Springs last summer when we were there every weekend for the babies. LOVED IT!