Monday, April 5, 2010

January

January was a cold and snowy month but that just meant more fun for the boys. My dad has a four wheeler and the kids LOVED sledding behind it!

We finally go to play in the snow! Dax and Maddex look pretty cute in their snow clothes!


My Mom and I got gift certificates to a spa so we decided to get pedicures together. She left for Hawaii a few days after she got hers, I was a little jealous!!!

Isn't my mom pretty! She is a great person and I love her very much, even if we drive eachother nuts sometimes!

Yes that is Tyler with Maddex in his arms! I know I know we are crazy parents but hey Maddex loves it and he is not afraid of anything!

We visited Tyler's grandma and she has horses that are so beautiful and nice. Maddex was giddy about them!

Jett's eyes were even bigger than they usually are (which is pretty huge)! He wasn't so sure about them until Daddy took him over and let him touch them. Then he just keep going hehehhehehe and pointing.

No comments: