Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DC CUPCAKES

(For some silly reason my computer will not let this picture be straight? So sorry)

Ok so if you ever go to Washington DC among the many things you have to do one thing is going to Georgetown Cupcakes. They actually have a TV show on TLC. So when we went to DC our hotel was like a mile from their shop and I had to go! Boy am I glad I did!!!! These were the best tasting cupcakes I have ever had the privilege of putting near my mouth! I am actually salivating right now just remembering the taste! Ugh I crave them all the time! Red Velvet (my favorite), Chocolate Ganache, Key Lime, Pumpkin Spice, Maple, Birthday Cake, ooooohhhhhh and SO MANY MORE!

The girls working away!

Whoops I forgot to switch this but It is me after I got my order and in front of the shop!

All the varieties you can eat!

The Blond gal is the owner and she is on the TV show! Yep I held the camera next to my tummy and shot this pic cuz I was embarrassed that I was a nerd taking a pic BUT she is on TV!!

This is the line to get their cupcakes it goes around the block!! I waited nearly 35minutes and it was totally worth it!

2 comments:

kim west said...

your header picture is the cutest thing ever. I have seen that show on tv..I always wondered how they taste...i don't like cake (and by cake I mean betty crocker box) but they just look so good.

Stacy Wilson said...

Hey girl! Where are you guys at now? Any time we head out toward Kuna Austin always asks "are we going to Maddex's house?" We miss you guys!