Friday, November 12, 2010

Isn't is Pretty!

Tyler and I have been busy working on our new house! It is a lot of work and we have only just began but I think the end result will be SO cute and the journey to get there will be fun, stressful, worrisome, exciting, difficult, trying, and OH SO many other things! But just look at it..

ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!

This is from the left side of the house where there used to be a few cars lots of trash and junk!

This is the right side of the house where more cars, camping trailers, and more junk were.

Living Room/Dinning Room. In the future this will be part master bedroom and dinning room.

Living Room and Dinning Room this door on the left goes into the "Master Room" but we are extending the room so this door will be closer to where Maddex is standingish.

Master Bedroom, doesn't it just scream tranquility! Well at least it screams something!!

The Kitchen! I especially love what they have done to the ceiling! Actually this is a pretty good size kitchen and will be an upgrade from the kitchen I had in Boise if you can believe it. I said "WILL BE"!

More Kitchen

The Bathroom. This is the one and only bathroom in the house which I wish there was one downstairs but it prob not gonna happen. This room will also get some rearrangement and a new window since this one lets in more air than if we left the front door wide open!

Eventually this will be my Laundry Room. Oh look they were so thoughtful to leave their trash behind for us!

This is the front porch that will eventually be the Living Room. The wall and door where Maddex is standing will be torn out and we are making the front door come in from the other side.

I think they were planning on putting a window there or maybe there was a window there and they didn't want it, your guess is as good as mine! Couch for sale anybody want a nasty couch? Just kidding!
All in all it is actually a really cute house and I cant wait to see the finished product and be able to live in MY OWN HOUSE!!!! We definitely have our work cut out for us before we get there, I think by the time we are done Tyler will have learned a ton about each other. He may finally grasp that I usually get my way! hehehehe! As this project progresses I will post more pics!
PS If you want in on this super fun adventure we never turn down help!

9 comments:

Callie said...

Katie! That is the CUTEST house and I can't wait to see it all put together with your cute taste. Oh my I'm thrilled for you, keep updating on the progress!!

The Marshall Family said...

That looks like soo much fun! I can't wait to see what you guys do with it. How long are you expecting this to take?

The Marshall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaley Sparling said...

Serious project! It's a super cute house! I can't wait to see the progress pictures. BTW when you get to appliances I get GE at cost so let me know if you need anything. Good luck!!

seedpod said...

I can't wait to see the progress. I would love to figure out a way to come down and help!!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

Can't wait to see the journey to the finished project! Our house was built in 1940 so we have a few remodeling/update projects ahead of us too but we love our little home. Good luck!

Andersen Family said...

Katie, That's awesome you guys bought a house. Good luck with everything. You've probably already done a lot. Are you planning to stick around idaho then?

MJ said...

What a fun (and big) project! Building or remodeling a home really makes you see what your marriage is all about! ;) If you need a babysitter so you can get things done--I'm not too far! Can't wait to see the progress and then the finished product! Congrats!

Anna said...

That is so exciting!! It will be so nice to have your own space....when it's done. I can't wait to see the progress.