Monday, June 22, 2009

Child for sale!!

Blond hair, blue eyed, pure bread adorable male 2.5 year old little boy. He is great with kids, loves being outside and loves to cuddle at night. He is a great companion for any grandparents out there who may be lonely. He is not house trained. Price is negotiable depending on how my day has been with him some days could be free others could be priceless. Today is FREE!!! Let me know if your interested. Then I will probly turn your offer down because he is just to cute and even though he drives me crazy I wont ever sale him. See post below for further understanding of this post!

1 comment:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i can't believe no one has commented on this yet. i laughed my butt off when i first read it! anyway... hope you're having better days as of lately. :]