Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fort "Sort"

So since we have moved to my parents Tyler is not working so that he can spend some time with us before he leaves. But if you know Ty he doesn't really know how to not work, so he with a little help from my dad and Maddex started and finished this Fort/swingset in about 2 weeks! It is incredible, and all the grandkids love it! Maddex doesn't say his "f" sound very well it comes out as the "s" sound so we nicknamed the fort the Sort. Now the projects Ty is working on are my dad's barn building shelves, organizing my dad's junk (or I mean "stuff"), and fixing my mom's closeline. I think my parents are glad he is here becouse he is getting things done that they have been trying to do for some time!

This is the begining stages
Almost done


AND FINISHED! It is pretty cool huh! complete with swings, steeringwheel, slide, pully, and heater!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Can he come to my house and build one now!? :)

Scott Poole said...

That thing rocks! If Pingree ever tries to invade, I'm going there for the standoff.