Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some cute pics

Baylee, Maddex, Addison, Dax, and Jett (not so excited) I have been able to watch my nieces 2 times a week while their mom and dad work, and it has been so much fun! Maddex loves to play with them and he is showing Dax the ropes and getting dirty together! They are all best friends and it is a blast to watch them with eachother.

Ty took this pic with his camera and it turned out so nice! What a handsome little man!

Jett is getting so big! He is such a happy baby and is always good to give you a smile! Except of course when you want him to for a picture! Oh well it still turned out nice!

Here is my happy little baby! He loves his tubbies!

1 comment:

Scott Poole said...

Cute boys. I'm glad you guys are close by now. It's been fun playing. I wish we could get rid of some of this rain so we could get outside some more.