Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA! This year was one of the funnest 4ths ever, we spent the day relaxing and enjoying our friends company. We BBQ'ed, swam, made a huge slip and slide, then watched a really great firework show.

This pic is the best we could get because neither of our boys were that excited about the fireworks! We were right under the show so it looked like they were falling one us which made Maddex very nervous. He kept saying to me "Hey mom I think we should go home" or he would say "Mom I am getting sleepy lets go home" (Which he never says so I knew he just wanted to get out of there) Pretty soon after much conversation of trust me Maddex we are just fine he settled down and was happy.

Jett does not like loud noises, and so it took him a little while and lots of hugs before he settled down and started enjoying the show. By the end he was clapping and wanted more fireworks!

Tyler and I aaawwhhh I know we are an adorable couple!

Jett enjoying some candy and watermellon before the show started

Maddex and his friend Avery played and played all day together, they had lots of fun!

No comments: