Friday, August 13, 2010

READ THESE BOOKS NOW!

Once again I have been overcome by a teen fiction series! These books are well written I have been watching my back in the real world because I feel like I am the lead character in these books! I have read until wee hours in the morning, neglected my children, my house in unsightly and my husband well he is lonely! Do I regret it NO, these books are incredible, the third book comes out on August 24th and I CAN NOT WAIT! Thank you to the girl who recommended this series to me and I apologize to all you who will now have neglected you life becouse of them!




Dont hate me but I like this better than Twilight, ya ya I said it! Read them and decide for your self!

6 comments:

MJ said...

You are about the 10th person to recommend these books! Each time I go to the library-they are out-so they must be great! I will definately start them as soon as I can get my hands on them! :)

Kindra said...

ITS SOOO GOOD. mind blowing.

kim west said...

loved love love these books....didn't know the last one was out! so going out to get it!!!!

Kaley Sparling said...

I LOVE these books!! I read them in one sitting. Couldn't stop!

Brittney said...

I love these books too!!! I'm dying to read the last one!! You need to read the Mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare!! Thre are 3 books in this series the first is calle "The City of Bones" They are right up there with the hunger games!!

cmjeppsen said...

These are awesome books! The 3rd one that comes out next week has over 1100 holds at our library!