Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas at the Hone's

This year we were in Boise for Christmas and were able to spend the week at Tyler's parents house. It was so fun to have his mom and dad and brother Brian there with us Christmas morning.

This is the end of it all and we were worn out! I love that I am snuggled up to Jett's pillow pet (which he loves and calls it his babybug) and my adorable quilt that Tyler's mom made!

This is a bear Jett got from Great Grandma and he LOVES it!

Here is Maddex's pillow pet and he has not had a night that he has not slept with out it!

After "Santa" brought the boys their sweet gator tractor they had to take it for a spin! Maddex is actually a super good driver. Jett loves to drive too but he cant quite reach the peddles so Maddex will sit next to him and push the peddle while Jett steers. So sweet huh!

Driving his new remote control car!

Tyler's awesome remote control helicopter that he broke like a half hour later! (thankfully it came with spare parts and he was able to fix it)

Yes that is me holding a dozen cupcakes from none other than GEORGETOWN CUPCAKES in Washington DC! Yep Ty had them overnighted and he surprised me on Christmas with them! Can I just tell they were SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! I miss them already!

Oh yeah! He is a rock star! He loves this thing! However I am counting the days when the batteries go dead :) What was I thinking??

Look at their faces! Maddex was so confused/happy/scared/exstatic, he wasn't sure what to thing. The first thing he says is "What the HECK?" Nice huh! Jett just kept smiling and staring at it! It was so fun to see them so happy!

Christmas Eve we had family movie night it was so perfect I think I want to make that a tradition from now on. All the kids watched Despicable Me (by the way HILARIOUS a must see) they were so good and looked so cute in their Christmas Jammies!

So adorable huh! This is (from the left) Kendall, Jett, Cameron, Maddex and Jaxon. They had so much fun this Christmas with each other!

1 comment:

Diana said...

So glad you were here!!!