Saturday, December 27, 2008






Another exciting thing happend to us on December 9th (the day after Maddex's birthday) we welcomed Jett Neil Hone to our family! Once again I went in for a regular check up and my blood pressure was through the roof (preclampsia again) so they sent me straight over to the hospital and said "Looks like you will be having a baby tonight!" And I DID! Jett weighed 5lbs. 12 oz. and was 19.25 inches long. He was born at 10:31 that evening and all went really well, I will tell you what the second time is SO much easier! He is a really good baby, he eates really well and sleeps like an angel (thank goodness)! Maddex loves him and wants to hold him all the time, so far he hasn't gotten jealous and I am really glad. Well sometimes he gets a little jealous when Tyler holds him but that is to be expected I suppose.

1 comment:

Scott and Athena said...

Merry Christmas. I hope yours was great. Jett is super cute. We love him whole bunches. We miss you guys.