Sunday, December 28, 2008


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


How fun is it to be more excited than your son is that Santa came! I dont think I slept a single wink Christmas night just of pure excitement! I couldn't wait to see how Maddex reacted to the gifts Santa left for him! (Well that and I was up a bunch feeding Jett) Maddex got a big wheel bike, and a grow with me basketball hoop those were probably his favorite things! Jett got some bath toys and a small tonka truck! It was lots of fun! Then we went over to Tyler's parents for some good breakfast sweet rolls, his moms specialty on Christmas morning! We spent the day over there and were lazy, it was perfect! The cousins all played with their new tractors Jett slept really well, I even got to take a nap. Yep life is good!

1 comment:

Scott Poole said...

I love the shirt. Santa who? Where's Grandma!