Thursday, October 28, 2010

Isn't it about time?

Ok so I need a vent session! Don't read this if you don't care or don't want to hear a grown women complain. So for about a year and a half now things have NOT gone as hoped, planned, wanted, explained, desired, needed, etc. etc. and frankly I am a little SICK and TIRED of it! (I am actually pounding on the keys on this keyboard!) WHEN WILL IT CHANGE? Yes I know "everything happens for a reason" and "dont worry things will always work out" and "there is always someone who has it worse off than you" ya ya I KNOW all these things but it has been a over a year and we are still living with my parents we still haven't found Tyler a job that pays him what we need and what he deserves with benefits and that makes him happy? We are still sitting in lala land trying to figure this stupid crap out! I am running out of patience I am starting to NOT be a good mommy and wife! I also have looked for a part time job but to no avail! Oh and I swear that my kids are just here to see how long it takes to break me! Have any of you out there tried to raise your kids with grandma and grandpa around, it is no easy task! I don't blame my mom and dad they are just being grandma and grandpa (as I would want them to be). It is just I don't want them to have to help discipline and I don't want them to have to see my kids misbehave ALL the time. I want them to think that these little boys are fun and nice not crazy and loud! I also wish that Ty didn't come home stressed and worried, I want him to come home excited and happy to see us! With dinner cooking and his children quietly playing together. ok ok so that rarely happened before but I was doing better on making home a calm place for Tyler to walk into. So what do I do? Continue and hope things get better like I have been for over a year? With a fake smile on my face and tears behind my eyes? OR....kick my self in the butt and be BETTER! Don't give up, don't lose faith, don't forget the positives in life, don't dwell on the past or on the negative, don't let myself be the one to bring myself down, DO better, do be happy that I have a husband that works his ace off every single minute of the day, do be happy that my children have the sweetest little hearts and even though the drive me literally a little insane they make my life worth more, do be happy that even though I am roomies with my madre and padre they are there for me and my family whenever we need it, do be happy to have my family so close to us, do be happy, do be more, DO SOMETHING!

fhew! I needed to get that out! If only keyboards could YELL huh!
So now that most of you know that I am a little coo cuckooo do you know of a part time job that is available? By the way if you want to host a Cents of Style party we have new Fall Inventory! :) Just give me a shout!

3 comments:

MJ said...

I will NOT tell you it will all work out (even tho it will). I will NOT tell you that there are others worse off (even tho there are). I will NOT tell you there is a reason behind everything (cuz there is).

I WILL tell you that you are entitled to a tantrum (our kids get them all the time). (I just had a breakdown tantrum myself yesterday!) I WILL tell you that I love you! Life is HARD. Life is unfair. Life is not easy. BUT, Heavenly Father knows YOU and what your struggles are and He LOVES you and things will be alright someday...hopefully that someday is soon. Hang on, one day at a time. (and sometimes just one minute works!) ;)

You can come to my house and we can have pity partys all you want! REALLY!!

Kindra said...

Oh Katie! I love you! I'm sorry your having a hard time. I can totally understand. Just know. I think your kids are adorable and cute. and I love you! You guys are hard workers and it will pay off. I love you and miss you terribly. I'm in desperate need of Katie time. If you need any one to vent or talk to over the phone. I'm here! HOLLA at me!!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

You are not alone in needing to vent frustrations. I knew I should be glad Brad had a job even if we hadn't really seen him from Feb to May of this year but it was hard being a single mom. I found a job from a reputible job finding network called jobs at home - all jobs you can do from home. If you want more information let me know.
You are a good mom and wife!