Friday, October 22, 2010

Some pics I found on my camera!

These are some random pics from the Fair in September. I just found them on my camera and thought some of them were pretty darn cute! Oh man I just LOVE the Fair!

Maddex liked this little train ride I think because it was not quite as exciting as the other things he rode that day.

Even Jett got to ride it for a little bit!

Jett was a little cautious at first with all the animals running around at the Petting Zoo but soon he was like ok they just want this food stuff I have in my hands so he went around shoving the little cup into every goats mouth!

Not really paying attention to the goat that has come to sneak some more food.

Stretch those little arms Jett and stretch that neck little goat! Your almost there!

Ok so we got Maddex a wrist band in hopes that we would get our moneys worth, needless to say we DID! He rode most of the rides that he was tall enough for but we definitely got our money worth from him riding this dragon roller coaster! He LOVED it! We would beg him to go and try another ride but as soon as he did he was back on this little coaster! He must have rode this thing10 times that day!

Even late into the night he was STILL riding this thing! I love his huge smile!

He got to ride in the front and I think that was his favorite because every time it would go up his eyes would get small and then on the way down his eyes would be HUGE! It was fun to see him having so much fun, and I am glad that nothing scares this kid! (well most of the time I am glad)

No comments: