Sunday, October 3, 2010


Since being back in Idaho we have been busy spending time with family and friends. When we moved back here we still didn't have a place so we are living with my folks and my kids LOVE it! They love hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma, and it is so nice to watch them explore, learn and grow up. I forget how much I love "home" sometimes, but I after being on the east coast I certainly wont forget for awhile! WE have all the best thing here!
Maddex and Jett "helping" grandpa fix pipe in the cow pasture. I think sometimes my dad would like a little less help but he is so great about letting them help and teach them things.
Grandpa's shadows
Jett very upset with the cow because he kept getting out and we would have to chase him back into the fence!
We have had some uncharacteristic weather here for this time of year and so we are taking FULL advantage of it! We have watched many shows outside on our screen and it is so pleasant! Just get your blanket, a comfy chair, and a few treats...perfect!
All the grandboys! This night we watched Toy Story now that is some entertainment!

No comments: