Friday, February 4, 2011

Maddex on the Mountain!

Our ward does a ski trip every year and we love to go! Last year Tyler and I boarded all night and it was so great! (my folks had the boys in the lodge) Maddex started to get bored so Ty held him and they went up and down the mountain several times and Madd LOVED it! So this year we thought we would get Maddex going on his own. I was a little nervous just because Maddex is pretty much fearless which is great sometimes and other times not so great. So in my mind all I could see was him skiing down the mountain and following the other teenagers off of the jumps! But I need not be so worried because my little man is a PRO! We stuck him up on the "bunny" hill and gave him the instructions on how to go, how to turn, and most importantly how to STOP! After about 4 times down the bhill and not falling he was like "Dad lets go to the big mountain" So we did and he was cruising down like he was born on skis!
Such a stud!



Ya I am skiing no big deal.

He was so funny and he loved when people from the lift above would yell "Go Maddex!" Or something to him. He thought he was pretty hot stuff but as you can see he did do pretty well! I am way proud of him, next year maybe we will see how Jett does!

3 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that is the cutest thing ever! we miss you guys!

Camber said...

He's a Hone. Enough said! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!

Diana said...

Yes, definitely a Hone :-)