Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 1 (my day)


So today was a busy day, I woke up early and headed off to a job interview. Which I ROCKED! So they had me come back and do a "practical" which I BOMBED! (By the way this is for the 911 dispatcher here in Blackfoot) The practical was crazy and so hard there were phone calls coming in, the radio was going ballistic as well. I had 3 officers, 2 ambulances, and 2 firetrucks to keep track of and all the while "people" calling me on the phone! (keep in mind this is all fake but still super intense) Phew, I did ok and the gal said she liked me so hopefully I can continue in the process. When I finally got home I cuddled up to my boys and soon realized that Maddex was not acting himself and had an extremely HIGH fever. All in time for his birthday tomorrow! Now we are watching a movie and I think Maddex's medicine finally kicked in cuz he seems to be doing better. So hopefully he will be ok for his and Jett's birthday parties tomorrow! Long busy but not to shabby of a day!

1 comment:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

pretty picture of you. i love all the updates. your babies are SO tiny when they're born, and adorable! good luck with the dispatch job.. you crack me up.