Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 5 (pics of myself 2 years ago)

So this is a few pics of myself and my family two years ago. This is the year that we found out I was prego with Jett!

This was at my cousins wedding, I had just barely found out and told people other than my family that we were expecting. Look how little Maddex looks!

This was in August and I was gaining weight quickly now, so you can see my tummy was starting to get bigger and bigger!

This was around Thanksgiving we were let Maddex open his birthday presents from my side of the family. Here I look large and in charge!

Here we are around Christmas time, Jett was a few weeks old and we were happy to have him! I think I look like a vampire in this pic with how pasty white I was! Yikes!

1 comment:

Kindra said...

Your adorable pregnant.