Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 4 (pic of best friend)


So I took this as a pick of your best friend who is not married to you.
This is my best friend Chelsea and her family, her husband Andre and their little boy who is 2 years old now named Keaton.
Chelsea and I were the duo in high school that if we were not around eachother people thought something was wrong with the world! She and I went through some intense life changing, and learning expeirances, many boyfriends, hard times, and the best of times! I honestly can say that I am the person today because I had her in my life, she helped me grow up. Her husband is in the airforce and they moved to JAPAN this summer ya thats right JAPAN! Do you know how much it would cost to fly to Japan? Like $1100 buckeroos! So lets just say that I really really really really miss her! But I am also very proud of her, she is in a new country and just learned she is prego! Wow huh! Well so that is us! I wish I had some pics of us but they are all in storage maybe someday I will embarrase both of us and put some up here!
Love You Chels!

No comments: