Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 3 (perfect date)

April 23, cuz it is not to hot not to cold all you need is a light jacket!




Or since I am married and have been now for 5 and a half years dates are in rare form! Also I have a husband who is extremely amazing in most areas of life, marriage, daddyhood, and more but not so hot when it comes to the romance thing! So here is what I would like...

I would like Tyler to start the day by saying lets play hookie and I wont go to work so you can sleep in. All the while having had this planned for weeks! So while I am sleeping he takes our children to a babysitters. Comes home lets me in on the plan that we have the whole day to ourselves and we sit in bed eating breakfast and talking for hours. Then he says get ready for the day so we can go out. I do as does he. Then we go to a nice restaurant and have pleasant conversation, when dinner is over we go get ice cream because it is so warm outside. We take our ice cream up to a very high mountain overlooking the city and eat it continuing our pleasant conversation! As we go home we pick up our children and come home to play with them for awhile before putting them snuggly in their beds and he and I go to the couch to watch a movie and eat some popcorn. We cuddle, we kiss, we... well you can come up with the ending! That is a perfect day date!

I am not so high maintenance am I?

Or he could surprise me with a cruise that would work too!

That is a tiny bit up there!

No comments: