Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maddex Tyler Hone I cant believ your 4!

This is when we found out we were having a sweet little boy. Little did we know that you were going to be SO much fun and a little crazy! But we loved you from the moment we knew you were in there, and still do!

This was a week before you were born and I thought I still had plenty of time because I was 33 weeks along! Then came December 8th 2006 1:10pm and all of a sudden you were in my arms!

Here you are a few hours after you were born and you were so tiny! 4lbs. 2oz. and shrinking! This was while you were still in the newborn nursery.

This was the first time mommy got to hold you and you were down in the NICU. To be honest mommy was still VERY out of it but I still remember holding you and the feeling I got! Pure Love... then a little nausea!

Your pacifier almost swallowed you up, that is how tiny you were! But you sure did love that thing and mommy was very grateful!

You were on your way home. See how this preemie outfit barely fits your little body! The day we brought you home you weighed 3lbs, 10oz!
The pictures are kinda out of order now.
We finally got you home after you were in the NICU for about a week and daddy loved holding you! I love how his hands look so huge next to your little body! Look at your little feeties!

When you were in the NICU you had to have a feeding tube and it was the saddest looking thing ever. But thankfully that was the worst that you had. For that mom and dad are forever grateful! You were still so handsome!

And now look at you!

Maddex I am so thankful that you are in our lives and that we are blessed to be your mom and dad! I am so proud of you! You are so smart, kind hearted, talented, and so so funny! Mom and Dad LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Kindra said...

OH MY GOSH! They are growing so fast! Tell them to STOP! :) I miss those little munchins so much!

Shae and Wes Noble said...

Katie! This is such a cute post! They grow up so fast. We miss you guys! Hope all is well w/ the new little bundle of joy ;)