Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jett Neil Hone are you 2 already?!

On December 9th 2008 mommy went in for her check up still having 3 weeks before you were supposed to be born. And she heard a familiar sound come from her doctor. She heard this sound when she went in for a checkup with your brother and he said mommy was sick and needed to have the baby NOW! So a few minutes later mommy was hooked up to all sorts of machines and IVs and the nurses and doctor said sit tight cuz you are going to have a baby today! Mommy and Daddy were scarred, nervous, but most of all excited!

At 10:31 12 hours after I had went to the docs office you were placed in my arms! This 5lbs 10oz wiggly pink beautiful little boy! I cried and was so relived that you were healthy!

Minutes after you were born, you still have the gross white stuff on you! Yucky!

Mommy finally got to hold you and you were so perfect you opened your eyes and everything! Notice here how red and gross mommy looks ya that is cuz I was being pumped full of lots of drugs and mommies body was not happy about it!
Look how even at a few minutes old your eyes are so bright!

All nice and bundled, you were one day old here!

This is the day we brought you home, Maddex was so excited to have his baby brother home!

My 3 boys! Maddex loved you from the very start and he has been a great big brother!

Daddy was so excited to have another boy so you and Maddex could be good friends! He is such a good daddy!

The best Christmas gift we got in 2008 was YOU!

The day you were blessed, such a handsome little stud!

You very quickly packed on the pounds! I love your chubby cheeks!

Big bright eyes!

Still a stud muffin and still have those big bright eyes that got me from the beginning!
I am so glad that I am your mommy, I am so thankful that Heavenly Father thought me and your dad would be good enough for you! I love how smart you are, how you play so well with your big brother, how you love to cuddle with me and that smile and laugh can make the whole room around you light up! Mom and Dad LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

3 comments:

nikki said...

This post makes me even more excited to have our baby! If Greg could love Jett as much as he does, I can only imagine how much he'll love ours!

Kindra said...

Your boys are the cutest little men ever.

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

He was such a cute baby and is such a cute little guy! Can't believe they are both celebrating birthdays and growing up too fast!