Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 10 (Favorite Place to Eat)

Hmm I dont have pic of all my faves but I can tell you about them!

Favorite sorta fast food place is either Five Guys Burger and Fries or Costa Vida mmmm so yummy!

Favorite nice sit down place to eat would be either Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, or PF Changes! Yes PLEASE!

Favorite place in my little town to eat is definitly RUPES BURGERS! There are more memories in that place than I can count on my hands and toes most of them in High School since that was the best hang out. But now I have some of my own family and of Tyler and I! BONUS It is less than a mile away from our new house that we will live in after we are done remodeling it! Yahoo for rootbeer flavored icecream cones!

1 comment:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

well since five guys is one of your likings... come to Pocy and lets do lunch!!!! call me!